Placing a priority on trust, Hibiya Area Management Association (hereinafter “the association”) will execute and maintain the following policies for the protection of personal information, to ensure the proper use and management of personal information in compliance of laws, regulations, and standards for protection.
In order to execute this policy, the association will set internal guidelines and a system in regard to the handling of personal information and anonymity processed information (hereafter “personal information, etc.”), ensure that all association employees (representatives, employees, contracted employees, part-time employees, temporary employees, etc.) and all other related parties, including subcontractors, etc., are fully aware of them, and maintain and update them in order to ensure their suitable operation.
- 1. The association shall hold personal information within the scope required to achieve the intended use of such information. The association shall make efforts to keep such information accurate and up-to-date.
- 2. The association will adopt proper safety controls and take corrective measures as required to prevent the loss, leakage, damage, falsification, or other misuse of personal information.
Notification of purpose
- 1. The association will gather personal information by legal and fair means, and will either clearly indicate the purposes for which such information will be used when it is acquired or make such information available via this website or other means.
- 2. When the association acquires personal information by indirect means, it will provide notification regarding the purposes for which the information is to be used and other necessary details via this website or other means.
Observance of purpose of use
- 1. The association will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected.
- 2. If the association proposes to use personal information for any purpose other than those for which it was collected, the association will notify the person in question in advance, and obtain permission.
Sharing of information with third parties
The association may provide the personal information it holds to its Group companies, business partners, subcontractors, and other third parties through procedures required by laws, regulations, and other standards.
Supervision of subcontractors
If the handling of personal information, etc., will be contracted by the association to another party, suitable supervision will be performed in order to ensure that the personal information, etc., is managed safely.
Disclosure and corrections
The association will respond promptly to reasonable requests regarding the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or other handling pertaining to personal information after confirming the identity of the requesting party. To improve the protection of personal information and respond to changes to laws, regulations, and other standards, the association may revise the policies displayed on this website regarding the protection of personal information. Visitors are therefore advised to check this website regularly.
Handling of anonymity processed information
- 1. The association uses personal information within the scope of the purpose of use.
- 2. If the association intends to use personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use, it will notify the person in advance to inform of this intention.
Established: March 31, 2020