Our activities focus on maintaining a safe and comfortable environment while vitalizing the local economy across the Yurakucho-Hibiya district. We coordinate with local facilities such as Hibiya Park and playhouses, engaging the entire area in order to contribute to evolving and sustaining the charm of urban spaces and development.
||Hibiya Area Management Association
||January 19, 2018
||MB1F Hibiya Step Square, 1-1-4 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 100-0006 Japan
- • Development and execution of plans to create bustle and vitality for the Yurakucho-Hibiya district
- • Promotion and delivery of information about the Yurakucho-Hibiya district
- • Utilization, operation, and management of public spaces in the Yurakucho-Hibiya district
- • Environmental maintenance such as cleaning and beautification of the Yurakucho-Hibiya district
- • Disaster preparation and crime prevention for the Yurakucho-Hibiya district
- • Other projects related or incidental to the above
- • Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- • Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
- • Nippon Life Insurance Company
- • TOHO CO., LTD.
- • Individual members
- • Chiyoda Ward, Yurakucho Chokai
- • Directly connected to Hibiya Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda and Hibiya Lines, and the Toei Mita Line
- • 4-minute walk from Yurakucho Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- • 5-minute walk from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Hibiya, and Ginza Lines
- • 5-minute walk from Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote and Keihin-Tohoku Lines